Download one of our hosted services White Papers for free and learn more!
Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 - Overview
Microsoft Exchange Server has traditionally been used
by very large corporations to increase productivity and communications.
Small businesses, on the other hand, stand to gain from its use, but
have not been able to afford setting it up and maintaining it. It is
the dominant product in the market of email and collaboration software.
Because emails, files, contacts, and calendars have become crucial to the day-to-day operation of all businesses, employees today want to be able to access them from anywhere and anytime. Large corporations enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Exchange, but SMBs have neither the infrastructure nor capital to give their employees mobile, secure and reliable communication.
Our Hosted Exchange service includes outstanding features such as:
- Universal Mail Access: Anytime, anywhere access to all of your email folders, files, contacts and calendar via Microsoft Outlook or any browser
- Groupware & Collaboration : share any of your email folders, files, contacts and calendar with any co-worker, project team, or within a department
- Virus Scanning: Because email is the most common method of spreading viruses, we include scanning of all incoming and outgoing email
- Server Backup: When was the last time you backed up
all of your crucial email? We backup everything daily.
Optional Hosted Features
- Mobile Email
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Message Archiving for compliance, litigation, and auditing
- Resource Mailbox for Exchange
- Split-Domain Forwarding
- Additional Domains
- Automatic Disclaimer Footers
- Migration Services
Review the benefits of Microsoft hosted Exchange Server and try hosted Exchange today risk-free for 30 days