Download one of our hosted services White Papers for free and learn more!
Meeting Regulatory Compliance With Hosted Email Archiving Service
Do you work for a federal or state agency, financial services or brokerage firm, bank, publically traded company or medical institution? If so, you are required to comply with specific federal regulations associated with the length of time business email is retained, the manner in which it must be preserved and specific message review requirements. Our Hosted Email Archiving Service is specifically designed to help you meet the regulatory demands which have been placed on your electronic communications systems.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- Open Meeting Laws
- Freedom of Information Act “Sunshine Laws”
- SEC 17A-4 and NASD 3010
- SEC Investment Advisers Act of 1940
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Title 21 CFR Part 11 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Advisory Letter 2004-9