Download one of our hosted services White Papers for free and learn more!
Advisory Letter 2004-9: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Administrator of National Banks (OCC)
On June 14, 2004 the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Administrator of National Banks distributed an advisory letter highlighting key issues regarding electronic record keeping as a result of the E-SIGN Act 15 USC 7001. The OCC advisory letter stated that banks should implement an electronic records retention system in order to make electronic data available in cases of litigation, audits, bank supervision, and compliance with laws & regulations. The systems should provide back-up, internal controls, record destruction and record retention policies as well as the prevention of data access by external third parties.
Our Hosted Email Archiving Solution assists companies in complying with the OCC Advisory Letter as it pertains to email archiving by securely capturing, indexing and storing multiple copies of auditable email for easy retrieval through our search and discovery interface.
- Setup and configuration in minutes.
- Unlimited storage for a small monthly fee.
- Web-user interface intuitive for all skill levels. No training required for any employee.
- All of your data is easily accessible 24x7 for immediate search.
- All federal regulations can easily be met with limited IT resources or no IT resources at all if you do not have an IT staff.
- Replication of data to multiple data centers.
- 99.999% uptime guarantee.
- 24 x 7 live U.S-based technical support available to you whenever you need it.
- 24 x7 server monitoring and maintenance.