Problem: After sending an email message from your handheld, the email appears in the message list with an X icon instead of a check mark. The following error message is displayed in the Message Status field:
Error, transaction failure at service or Service Blocked
You will see this error message when your service provider has either not assigned the requested service to the handheld or the handheld has been set to use a blocked service.
- Remove the battery from your handheld; wait 10 seconds; replace the battery and try sending again. If you're still unable to send proceed to Step 2.
- On your handheld, click Options > Message Services.
- From Message Services click the trackwheel and select Change Option.
- Make note of which options are available (for example Desktop and/or Web Client).
- Click the Escape button until you return to the Home screen.
- In the messages list, open the message with the X icon.
- Looking at the Using field and make note of which service was used to send the message.
Note: For longer messages you may need to roll the trackwheel to the top of the header in order to view the Using field.
Once you have this information contact your cellular provider and provide them with the above information.