A folder can be added to the Inbox in your Outlook client for one-click access to the archive.
Create Outlook Folder
Follow the instructions below to create your own folder in Outlook for one-click access to your archived mail.
Important: You will need the web link to your archive online. To obtain the web link, please sign into your personal archive and click the link entitled ‘Enable Outlook Integration’.
- Open Outlook, select the Inbox, right-click and select New Folder.
- Enter folder name of choice in the Name: field, click OK.
- Select your new archive folder, right-click and select Properties.
- navigate to the Home Page tab
- select Show home page by default for this folder
- paste your archive web link (shown in your personal archive) into the Address: field
- click OK
- You're done! Click on the folder to log in and access your archived mail.
Once you've logged in the first time, the system will remember your login. Periodically, you may be asked to log in again for security purposes.