The steps below will help you set up full two-way synchronization of email, calendar, contacts, notes, and tasks between your BlackBerry Connect enabled handheld and your hosted Exchange mailbox using our BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Download the BlackBerry Configuration Tool here.
- BlackBerry Connect must be enabled and your BlackBerry Connect enabled device must be connected to your personal computer.
- Login to our Control Panel and enable your hosted Exchange mailbox for BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Open the BlackBerry Configuration Tool.
- Select "Connect" to establish a connection between your handheld and the BlackBerry Configuration Tool.
- When prompted, create an encryption key by randomly moving your mouse.
- In the Confirm Calendar Bulk Load window, select Yes to synchronize your calendar appointments to the device. Or, select No if you do not want to activate calendar synchronization.
- Click Apply > Exit. The BlackBerry Connect activates automatically.
- Check the BlackBerry Server Stats to ensure your PIN has been picked up by the BES server.
NOTE: The activation of your BlackBerry Connect enabled device cannot be done wirelessly and must be done with your device connected to your PC. Once your device has been activated you will have complete wireless synchronization of your mailbox.