Download one of our hosted services White Papers for free and learn more!
Hosted Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 – available now!
Take team collaboration to the next level with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010. Get a highly secure online hub for sharing and effectively collaborating on documents, thoughts, plans and ideas at any time, from any Internet-enabled computer. Increase team productivity and access to documents, people and information you need – try SharePoint risk-free for 30 days!
What’s new in hosted SharePoint Foundation 2010:
- Email-enabled lists. Add content to SharePoint lists simply by sending it in an Outlook email message. SharePoint automatically filters email content into specified lists.
- Multiple browser support. Access SharePoint from your favorite browser – whether it’s Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari and get the same functionality, interface and rich user experience no matter what you use.
- Enhanced compliance features. Manage document versions, apply retention schedules, declare records, and implement a legal hold, on traditional content, Web content, or social content.
- New and improved user interface. Use the Microsoft Office Ribbon to easily access the most important objects inside SharePoint Foundation. All commands are easy to find through the use of tabs and groups, so you can save time looking for content and focus on productive results.
- Out-of-the-box web parts. Add functionality to your site with over 40 out-of-the-box Web Parts such as picture library slideshows or tag clouds, which you can add to any page with point-and-click simplicity.
- Business connectivity services. Use SharePoint to work online or offline with data from Web services, databases, line-of-business systems and other external data.
- Improved task automation. SharePoint Foundation 2010 allows you to create a single event or multi-event workflows, such as data validation upon content submission. This feature helps you automate a series of tasks triggered by specific actions.
Looking for SharePoint Server 2010? Visit our parent company
mindSHIFT Technologies. Learn More!